Agora

Welcome to Agora's official site. Please register with your character's name above all else.

Agora is a place of gathering; and like a pack, we must gather. United we stand, divided we perish.

Agora and Her goal.

Lady Kylheiv
    Admin

Agora and Her goal.

Post by Lady Kylheiv on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 am

Welcome guests and possible future members,
    I first would like to personally welcome you to the official website of Agora. If you're joining the pack and registering, I humbly applaud you on your choice of role-plays this morning, afternoon, or night. If you wish to join, please whisper the user Kylheiv on Feral Heart.

- Kylheiv Leyanette, Lady of Agora

Agora is a mapless plotted, and literate role-play that has premonitions of having a mapped option added to it as well later down the road. Downloading the map will be optional to everyone in the pack.
    When it comes to semi-realism, it's a very general term in my opinion. It could allude to pelt colors, certain powers, or even the type of role-play it could be. Trust me, I've seen many versions of 'semi-realism' in Feral Heart. In Agora, Semi-realism, for us, means how realistic our role-play plot would be. More would be explained if you indeed join.
    In addition, we are a multi-species pack, species created by myself.
    And as for a fair warning, we are a mature role-play. There will be violence, sexual innuendos, references to religion, and more.

Lastly is Agora's goal.
    Agora as been made for people with ravenous desires to role-play. A pack where I can bring back how Feral Heart packs were before back when they were, no offense, better. I do not aim for popularity. I do not aim for power. I do not aim for large numbers. I do not want to be defined as a pack with "over x amount of members." And I will not demand for your respect; I want to earn it. I want to be defined as a pack banding together for sake of making role-play great again. I want to create a pack that does not need a leader to be be logged for hours everyday, taking time out of there, just to make sure members stay active. Without a pack standing behind a leader, a leader is nothing. I take roleplaying seriously and I hope you do to.

~Kylheiv Leynatte, your Lady of Agora.

One can only bare so much until they break.

"Always look at the positive outlooks in your life when you're in your lowest."

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:46 pm